Scandinavia Eurail Pass
Travel through the unspoilt scenic beauty of Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. The land of the midnight sun with it's cobbled walkways, fjords, sculptures and royal history is bound to impress.
A day of rail travel is a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight. This allows for unlimited travel on any number of trains for each day of use. Travel days may be used consecutively or non consecutively.
- Services to/from Russia are not valid for passholder fares.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the four countries covered by the pass.
- Passes must be validated prior to the first train journey / first use of bonus.
- 7:00pm rule: if a direct overnight train departs after 7:00pm on a validated Scandinavian Rail Pass, the passholder must enter the next day's date on the pass, provided it falls within the validity of the pass.
- Seat reservation fees are an additional charge and not inclusive in the cost of the pass.
- Adult Saver: 2-5 people travelling together at all times
- Child: 4 - 11 years
- Child Saver: 4 - 11 years, 2-5 people travelling together at all times
- Youth: Under 26
Pass Issuance Fee
Please note: a Pass Issuance Fee of $10.00 per pass will be added to the prices.
To start using the pass it must be validated at a European train station before your first journey. If on any day you travel on an overnight train that departs after 7pm and don't change trains before midnight then you only have to enter the following day on your Pass.
Note: High Speed and premier trains require seat reservations to obtain seat reservations we highly recommend that you pre-purchase your seats as far in advance of your travel date as possible. Passholder seat reservations are limited.
Eurail passes may NOT be purchased by European residents, including residents of the Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.
Scandinavia Eurail Rail Map
Scandinavia Eurail Pass PricesPrices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.
|Scandinavia Eurail Pass
|4 days in 2 months||$300||$351||$254||$154||$179|
|5 days in 2 months||$331||$388||$281||$169||$196|
|6 days in 2 months||$377||$443||$318||$191||$225|
|8 days in 2 months||$416||$488||$353||$210||$247|
|10 days in 2 months||$462||$543||$391||$235||$273|
|Prices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.|