Britrail Scottish Freedom Pass
Explore Scotland - the land of lochs and legends, adventure, history and awesome scenery. With this pass you can roam Scotland by train, coach and boat, and reach parts that are not even accessible by car.
The Britrail Scottish Freedom Pass is a Flexi Pass valid for unlimited travel for any 4 days in 8 days or 8 days travel within 15 days. Travel days may be used consecutively or non consecutively.
A day of rail travel is a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight. This allows for unlimited travel on any number of trains for each day of use.
- Child: 5 - 15 years
- NOTE: Children aged under 5 years are free of charge however are not entitled to a seat.
Pass Issuance Fee
Please note: a Pass Issuance Fee of $10.00 per pass will be added to the prices.
- The Britrail Scottish Freedom Pass is valid for travel on the railway network of Scotland.
- The pass is also valid on the following Citylink bus routes: Kyle of Lochalsh to Uig; Inverness to Ullapool; Oban to Campbelltown; Wick to John O'Groats; Wick to Thurso and Oban; Fort William to Inverness.
- The Britrail Scottish Freedom Pass is not valid for travel before 09:15am Monday to Friday on all services except the West Highland line and Far North routes
- Child age: 5-15 years. Children under 5 years travel free if not occupying a seat or bed.
Britrail Scottish Freedom Pass MapClick here for large rail map
Britrail Scottish Freedom Pass PricesPrices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.
|Britrail Scottish Freedom Pass
|4 days within 8 days||$265||$135|
|8 days within 15 days||$355||$179|
|Prices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.|