Britrail London Plus Pass
If you're planning to be based in London or the Southeast of England this is the ideal Pass. The Britrail London Plus Pass is the convenient way to see the south east of England. Frolic by the sea of Brighton, walk with Majesty at Windsor or soak up the intellectual atmosphere of Oxford and Cambridge.
The Britrail London Plus Pass is a Flexi Pass valid for unlimited travel for any 2 or 4 days travel within 8 days, or any 7 days within 15 days. Travel days may be used consecutively or non consecutively.
A day of rail travel is a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight. This allows for unlimited travel on any number of trains for each day of use.
In order to deliver a greater value experience, the boundaries of the Britrail London Plus Pass now include Bath, Bristol and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Child: 5 - 15 years
Pass Issuance Fee
Please note: a Pass Issuance Fee of $10.00 per pass will be added to the prices.
- To start using the pass it must be validated at a British train station before your first journey.
- This pass does not cover the London Underground .
- Permanent residents of the United Kingdom are not eligible to purchase or use a Britrail pass.
- The Britrail London Plus Pass is valid for travel on the participating train operators services in the South East area of England surrounding London
- The Boundary Stations of the London Plus Pass are: Harwich, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Bedford, Long Buckby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Worcester Foregate Street, Bedwyn, Salisbury, Bristol Temple Meads and Weymouth.
- Not valid on Great Western trains
Britrail London Plus Pass MapClick here for large rail map (PDF)
Britrail London Plus Pass PricesPrices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.
|Britrail London Plus Pass
|1st Class||2nd Class|
|2 days out of 8||$235||$119||$155||$79|
|4 days out of 8||$325||$165||$245||$125|
|7 days out of 15||$405||$205||$295||$149|
|Prices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.|