Britrail Central Scotland Pass
The BritRail Central Scotland Pass allows you to visit some of the famous spots in Scotland's central belt: explore Stirling and see the amazing William Wallace Monument or travel to Fife and experience the Abbey and Abbot House of Dunfermline.
Perfect for 'days-out' trips from Glasgow or Edinburgh, the Britrail Central Scotland Pass is the easiest way to discover Scotland!
A day of rail travel is a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight. This allows for unlimited travel on any number of trains for each day of use.
- Child: 5 - 15 years
- NOTE: Children aged under 5 years are free of charge however are not entitled to a seat.
Pass Issuance Fee
Please note: a Pass Issuance Fee of $10.00 per pass will be added to the prices.
- The Britrail Central Scotland Pass provides unlimited rail travel between Edinburgh, Glasgow Queen Street, North Berwick, Bathgate, Dunblane, Bridge of Allan, Stirling, the Fife Circle, Markinch, Falkirk and all intermediate stations.
- The Britrail Central Scotland Pass is not valid on special excursion trains, privately owned railways or Glasgow Airport Coach Links.
- The Britrail Central Scotland Pass is not valid between Glasgow Central and Edinburgh Waverley.
- Valid for any 3 out of 7 consecutive days.
- Britrail Central Scotland Passes are not valid on services timed to depart before 0915 Monday to Friday.
- Children under 5 years of age that can share a seat with an adult do not require a pass.
Britrail Central Scotland Pass MapClick here for large rail map (PDF)
Britrail Central Scotland Pass PricesPrices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.
|Britrail Central Scotland Pass
|2nd Class||Std Class|
|3 days out of 7 days||89||45|
|Prices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.|