Britrail & Ireland Pass
Use one single pass combining England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, to visit exciting cities like London, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Dublin, or choose less travelled routes including Irish attractions such as Cork and the Mountains of Mourne.
The Britrail plus Ireland Pass is a Flexi Pass valid for any 5 or 10 days unlimited travel within a 1 month period. Travel days may be used consecutively or non consecutively
A day of rail travel is a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight. This allows for unlimited travel on any number of trains for each day of use.
- Child: 5 - 15 years
Pass Issuance Fee
Please note: a Pass Issuance Fee of $10.00 per pass will be added to the prices.
- To start using the pass it must be validated at a British train station before your first journey.
- This pass does not cover the London Underground .
- Permanent residents of the United Kingdom are not eligible to purchase or use a Britrail pass.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train/ use of travel bonus.
- The Britrail Pass Plus Ireland is valid for travel on the railway network of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) plus Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Are passholder seat reservations compulsory?
Seat reservations on trains within Britain are not compulsory they are optional. You can purchase your rail pass and just simply hop on the train you wish to travel on. Of course it depends on which class you purchase. If you purchase First class then you can sit anywhere in First class and the same rule applies for a Second class pass. If you have a certain date and time you would like to travel on then you can reserve a seat. Note: we generally cannot book seat reservations on trains within Britain if the journey is shorter than 2hrs. We also cannot book overnight services in Britain.
Britrail & Ireland Pass MapClick here for large rail map (PDF)
Britrail & Ireland Pass PricesPrices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.
|Britrail & Ireland Pass
|1st Class||2nd Class|
|5 days in 1 month||809||405||549||275|
|10 days in 1 month||1449||725||975||489|
|Prices are per person in Australian Dollar and subject to currency fluctuation.|